Government Travel – Corporate Housing & Furnished Apartments
FURNISHED HOUSING FOR TDY AND PCS
Since opening our office in 1994, we’ve established relationships regional and national governmental agencies operating in Louisville, KY. Governmental agencies use our corporate apartments for Temporary Duty (TDY) or Permanent Change of Station (PCS) temporary housing needs and enjoy the additional benefits (fully equipped kitchen, convenient in-unit laundry, more spacious living) while substantially reducing actual lodging costs. We are Louisville’s ONLY locally owned and operated furnished apartment supplier.
RATES BELOW CONUS PER DIEM
Our rates are below the CONUS Per Diem Rates for Louisville. Numerous federal contractors working on government projects realize our combination of more benefits than an extended stay hotel and rates below the CONUS Per Diem makes our furnished apartments the perfect solution for temporary housing needs.
UNIQUE ADVANTAGES OF OUR CORPORATE APARTMENTS
- More space than an extended stay hotel room with separate living, dining, and bedroom areas
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units available for families
- Multiple bedroom options (flexible bed types – K, Q, Twins) and walk-in closets
- Fully equipped kitchen to prepare meals
- Washer and dryer in every unit
- Flexible departure notices
- Daily, weekly, and monthly rates
- Extensive experience in housing U.S. military personnel, cost-reimbursable federal contractors, and federal civilian employees
- Rates below TDY, PCS and CONUS per diem allowances
- Availability at FEMA certified properties